A little about me
Having had 13 years experience in Real Estate Kim has a large resource of knowledge of the industry. Kim enjoys conversing with people and has the ability to interact with owners, tenants and trades people.
Kim and her family moved to the Sunshine Coast in 2004 to enjoy the sun and sand. Kim been from windy Warrnambool and Michael from Melbourne, enjoyed the change due to having enough of the 4 seasons in one day that you get in Victoria.
Some of Kim’s achievements include:
- 2010 Property Manager of the year for Henzells Agency
- Cub Scout Leader for 3 years.
- Group leader for Caloundra Scouting for 3 years
- District Scout Leader for 4 years
- Achieved Wood beads in Scouting
- Diploma of Business
- Console, Stacey Holt and REIQ Training
- Certificate in Real Estate
- Certificate in advance leadership
- Real Estate Certificate number: 3196730
If you are a pizza lover, Kim recommends Bruno’s Italian Restaurant in Currimundi for the best pizza on the coast!