Using a smart device? Click one of the links below:Report Maintenance
** Scroll down for emergency repairs instructions **
Maintenance Manager allows tenants to request maintenance through a secure, no-fuss system. You can report an issue through the tenancy app on your smartphone or via our website.
Our Tenancy Agreement states that tenants must report all maintenance issues to our office in writing via one of the two options above. Insite Realty does not take general maintenance requests over the phone.
How to Report Maintenance
- Click on one of the links above.
- Ensure you complete all fields, and provide as much detail as possible in the description.
- Attach photos where necessary – the app makes this easy to do.
- Our maintenance coordinator will action your request.
Maintenance Request Process
- Tenant reports maintenance via app or website.
- Maintenance coordinator sends to the owner for approval.
- Once approved, the maintenance coordinator will provide allocated tradesperson’s details to the tenant.
- Tradesperson will contact the tenant directly to arrange access.
- Tenant will receive progress emails throughout the process.
Important to Note
- The property owner must approve all maintenance requests before they can be actioned (excluding emergency repairs).
- Insite Realty will advise tenants which tradesperson will complete the job and provide their contact details.
- If you make an appointment with one of our tradespeople and you are not home to give them access, you will be charged a callout fee.
- Please advise your allocated tradesperson whether you are happy for them to collect a key from Insite Realty reception. This method is preferred as it saves time.
- If our tradespeople have to make two phone calls to reach you to arrange access, they will send you an entry notice and collect keys from our office.
- Please submit all new maintenance requests separately. If you introduce new requests via email, either our team will not act on it, or there will be significant delays.
For urgent repairs, please phone:
During office hours07 5476 5588
After hours0401 787 037
If you send urgent repairs as a request only and do not phone, they will not be actioned immediately.
Insite Realty considers the following emergency repairs:
- Burst water service or a severe water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas Leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or severe flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to premises
- Failure or malfunction of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or another common area that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to or using the premises
Maintenance Manager is for maintenance only. For all other renting related enquiries, please email [email protected]