Or if you are using a smart device please use one of the links below to report a maintenance issue:Report Maintenance
We have implemented Maintenance Manager for our tenants to request maintenance through an easy no fuss system. Our tenants are able to report maintenance through the Tenancy App on their smart phone or through our Website.
It is a requirement under the Tenancy Agreement that all maintenance is reported to our office and our policy is that it must be in writing via the two options above, we do not take general maintenance requests over the phone.
Please use the links above and the maintenance will be actioned by our Maintenance Coordinator.
Please ensure that all fields are completed and the description is of great detail, the more information you give us the easy and quicker it is to arrange repairs for you. Photos are also great to attach and the Tenancy app makes this very easy to do.
- All maintenance requests are submitted to the property owner for approval first before we can action the request (excluding Emergency repairs).
- Through the process you will receive emails to keep you up to date with where the maintenance request is at, you will be advised which tradesperson has been allocated to complete the job and their details.
- All our tradespeople will contact you directly to arrange access. If you make an appointment with them and you are not home to allow access for that appointment you will be charged a call out fee.
- If you are happy for them to collect a key please advise them of this which will in turn allows the repairs to be completed very promptly.
- If our tradespeople have to make two phone calls to reach you to arrange access they will then send you an entry notice and collect keys from our office.
- All tradespeople have a busy schedule and do not have the time to chase you for access.
- Please note each new maintenance request must be submitted as a new request, do not pick up an old email and reply with new maintenance, this will get lost in general emails and not be actioned promptly.
All urgent repairs please phone our office during office hours 5476 5588 and after hours 0401 787 037.
If you send urgent repairs as a request only and do not phone they will not be actioned immediately.
Emergency Repairs are works needed to repair any of the following –
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak;
- a blocked or broken lavatory system;
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak;
- a dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm, fire or impact damage;
- a failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to premises;
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating.
- A fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure;
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises;
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the premises.
For all other correspondence regarding renting please email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org do not email or send through Maintenance Manager, it is purely for maintenance only.