Located in tightly held enclave, ‘Flame Tree Pocket’ this home is in a sought-after area in Sippy Downs and represents unbeatable value with a recent price reduction. Close proximity to Chancellor Park State Schools and The University of the Sunshine Coast.
This home has great functionality featuring an open planed living space that easily flows onto the outdoor alfresco and grassed back yard via double-stacker glass doors. Practical design for families with an additional media room at the front of the home, four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.
– Central modern kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
– Stainless steel dishwasher and electric cooktop/oven
– Large open plan main living and dining area
– Separate media/lounge room at the front of the home
– Undercover alfresco outdoor area with ceiling fan
– Air-conditioning to master bedroom and main living area
– Master Bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite with his and her sinks
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Main toilet is separate from the bathroom
– Window furnishings, ceiling fans and flyscreens throughout
– Tiled throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
– Separate laundry with linen cupboard and direct outside access
– Remote double garage with direct outside access to backyard
– Low maintenance living, fully fenced backyard with side access
– Designed and built by Thompson Sustainable Homes in 2016
– Rental appraisal of $495 per week
Where am I?
– Nearest bus stop – 460 m
– Sunshine Coast University – 2.2 km
– Maroochydore CBD – 12 km
– Mooloolaba beach – 10 km
– Sunshine Coast Airport – 20 km
– Access to Bruce Highway – 5 km
72 Cavalry Way is light filled, modern and well-appointed home in an ultra-convenient location, perfect for first home buyers, families or an investor wanting to secure a great return on their next property.
Arrange an inspection today you will not be disappointed!
Note: Images displayed were taken approximately in 2017