Experience a real sense of space in this huge family home set against a private bush outlook.
Did we mention this home is enormous? From the four generous bedrooms to three separate living areas including open plan kitchen, living and dining area, to the additional media room, there is more than enough room for the whole family.
The entry features a screened and tiled mudroom before you enter the main front door. A study or fourth bedroom is on the right before making your way to the hub of the home. The central living zone is light-filled and opens onto the generous alfresco area. Living zones can be closed off with various cavity sliders to offer quiet and privacy and the generous amount of storage cupboards scattered around the home.
The kitchen can fit the whole family with ease and offer corner pantry and plenty of storage and bench space. The second and third bedrooms have an adjoining cavity slider great for close siblings or turning one zone into a play area. The spacious master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and opens onto the alfresco area to take in the glorious bush outlook.
Solar power, 1471m2 of land (excluding the driveway) and the huge shed/man cave puts the cherry on the top of this family home!
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three additional spacious bedrooms
– Screened mudroom
– Large open-plan kitchen/dining/family room (dining & family are separate areas)
– Kitchen with generous bench space & walk-in pantry
– 7 x 10 m, two-bay shed with power
– Separate media room
– Huge under-roof outdoor area with private bush outlook
– Solar power and solar hot water system
– 1,724 m2 allotment, including access handle
– Loads of storage with 5 cupboard storage areas throughout the home
– Remote double lock-up garage
– Walking distance to primary school and town
Walk to Landsborough State School, IGA, train station, local cafes and specialty stores. Landsborough is a quiet, hinterland community with easy access via train or highway to Brisbane and the rest of the Sunshine Coast. A short 5 minutes’ drive at Beerwah you will find major shopping including, Woolworths, Super IGA, Aldi and Target Country along with many specialty stores.
All inspections are by appointment or by visiting the open home this weekend! Call today – you don’t want to miss out on this gem!