This sizeable double-story townhouse tells a positive story for Queensland investors hoping to capitalise on a prospering region.
FOR THE INVESTOR:
– 5.28% yield*
– Two bed, two bath, SLUG
– Walk to train station, park, creek
– Drive less than 5 minutes to shops, hospital, schools, and amenities
– Rented until January 2019
– Excellent long-term tenant
– High growth region – more information below
FOR THE TENANT:
– Large fridge space, lots of cupboards, dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar in the kitchen
– Large dining/living room upstairs and additional living downstairs
– Outdoor patio area
– Air-conditioning to living and master bedroom
– Separate laundry and toilet
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Mirrored built-in robes in both rooms
– Complex features a BBQ and picnic area
– Automatic gate for security
CABOOLTURE: REAL ESTATE HOT SPOT
According to Hotspotting Property Analyst and Managing Director, Terry Ryder, there are only three places in the Greater Brisbane region that offer affordable real estate with growth potential. Moreton Bay is one of those places.
With property prices steadily increasing, Hotspotting.com.au named Moreton Bay region as one of the ten best places in Australia to invest in property.
– Why? –
* The Moreton Bay region is expected to grow by 40% over the next 20 years.
* University of Sunshine Coast (USC) Moreton Bay Campus is coming in 2020.
* USC will attract 10,000 students in the first ten years of operation.
* Queensland Government’s Draft South East Queensland (SEQ) Regional Plan revealed Caboolture West is one of the principal suburbs to accommodate most of the sub-region’s planned expansion over the next 25 years.
* The region is earmarked for significant development in the SEQ Regional Plan.
*Rental yield has been calculated less annual body corporate fees and less yearly rates. Property management fees and insurances have not been deducted.
** Photos displayed are taken of a similar unit in the same complex.
SOURCES: news.com.au, realestate.com.au, hotspotting.com.au, couriermail.com.au