This Queenslander is situated in the beautiful Mooloolah Valley, just a short drive to the quaint town center. From the moment you walk up the steps and through the front door you will fall head over heels in love with it’s original features and homely feel.
* The kitchen is situated to the rear of the property and looks out onto a beautiful garden. Plenty of bench space, a breakfast bar, cooker and lots of cupboards.
* Off of the kitchen is a good sized dining area plus a separate living room.
* The bathroom has been renovated
* There are 3 good sized bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom. One of the bedrooms also has air conditioning. All bedrooms and room have fans.
* Outside you will find a large yard with lots of usable, flat grass as well as pretty gardens.
* Chook pen, garden shed, double lock up garage and double carport as well as additional off road parking.
* The best feature of the property is the gorgeous veranda at the entrance. A beautiful place to relax and unwind in privacy surrounded by the trees.
* The property is on a corner block and is surrounded by Ewan Maddock Dam Reserve so there are limited neighbours.
Tenants liable for water consumption charges.
Pets considered – subject to owner approval on application.